The Cash-on-Delivery Service allows you to close sales with potential customers or through e-commerce, making sure that your load is only delivered against payment of the invoice.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SERVICE
1. The sales note attached to the load, besides stating mandatory data, must include the words: "CASH-ON-DELIVERY SERVICE", the amount to collect and the payment method.
2. Inform the sender's and addressee's TELEPHONE numbers to contact them if necessary.
3. Payment Place : Au. Riccheri & Boulogne Sur Mer. Nave D3. Mercado Central de Buenos Aires. Tapiales.
The Cash-on-Delivery payments that the addressee pays in cash will be settled by Cruz del Sur with a company check to be deposited in a term no longer than 10 business days. The Customer Assistance and Operating Management Department will get in touch with the beneficiary to inform about collection date and time.
- All checks issued by Cruz del Sur for the beneficiary are for deposit purposes. Under no circumstance will checks be delivered to be collected at the bank teller.
- The amounts in cash will be the deposited in the Account: 25693/0 and/or Account: 568/3 Banco Macro in compliance with Section 9 of Act 25413 and Section 1, Sub-section 1, Act 25345.